i found what type of mushroom that is: Leucocoprinus birnbaumii (luke-o-kuh-PRY-niss burn-BAUM-eee-eye) is a common mushroom in house plants and greenhouses or any other place with organically rich soil where the temperature is warm . It's a bright colorful mushroom that helps those of us in the far north get through the long, mostly mushroomlesss winter. It's also very common in the south in warmer climates, where it can grow outdoors, especially in mulched flower beds.
In the table below I've put a small sampling of some of these interesting emails. "Recently while I was watering plants in my house i noticed, bright canary yellow mushrooms growing from the dirt, the stems are tapered and thin toward the cap, the cap is covered with a almost pollen-like substance, the largest is approx. 5 in. could you possibly identify it ? I hope the picture helps."
3 comments:
I think this is a good picture.
Pretty neat looking. Looks like dad's plants are growing well. I hope he likes the new banana plant.
i found what type of mushroom that is:
Leucocoprinus birnbaumii (luke-o-kuh-PRY-niss burn-BAUM-eee-eye) is a common mushroom in house plants and greenhouses or any other place with organically rich soil where the temperature is warm . It's a bright colorful mushroom that helps those of us in the far north get through the long, mostly mushroomlesss winter. It's also very common in the south in warmer climates, where it can grow outdoors, especially in mulched flower beds.
In the table below I've put a small sampling of some of these interesting emails. "Recently while I was watering plants in my house i noticed, bright canary yellow mushrooms growing from the dirt, the stems are tapered and thin toward the cap, the cap is covered with a almost pollen-like substance, the largest is approx. 5 in. could you possibly identify it ? I hope the picture helps."
i found a website about them!!!
Post a Comment