Kudos to Ron, you're work in the Condo looks terrific. I like the hallway tile also.
It looks awesome! Love the bathroom and the kitchen! :)
Ron,The condo looks awesome!! Can I hire you to finish Danny's bathroom tile?! Susan
Wow Ron ! What a fantastic job! I know how hard this was for you. You did an outstanding job - it looks absolutely beautiful. You need to now treat yourself to something really special for all your hard work!Jackie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kudos to Ron, you're work in the Condo looks terrific. I like the hallway tile also.
It looks awesome! Love the bathroom and the kitchen! :)
Ron,
The condo looks awesome!! Can I hire you to finish Danny's bathroom tile?!
Susan
Wow Ron ! What a fantastic job! I know how hard this was for you. You did an outstanding job - it looks absolutely beautiful. You need to now treat yourself to something really special for all your hard work!
Jackie
Post a Comment